Monday, December 2, 2013

The reason 200 million girls have ‘vanished’

The reason 200 million girls have ‘vanished’

Just as I predicted when I heard of the abortions due to the One Child Law and the killing of baby girls, there are lots of Chinese young men now that have to do without women.  I did not predict that these men would turn to raping young girls and if I recall the news, girls as young as 2 or 3, but surely I am wrong about the latter.

China is one place where brothels are really needed, for the sake of the children.  In one poor African country a woman can have 2 husbands because it takes 2 to support her.  In China the goal is to reduce population and the poverty it causes.  The solution is a death penalty for both adult parents for killing their girl baby.  That reduces the population by 3.  If the parents are allowed to have 2 and decide to kill a second baby girl, or their boy child's baby sister, then a postponed death penalty is warranted.  Wait until they have raised the one boy or girl child and reached retirement age; the age at which the then grown boy child was to support the parents.  Look, I have been knocked out on the surgery table a couple of times.  It was no big deal and certainly better than being awake for the cancer procedure.  All that is needed is enough extra sedation to stop the heart.  I know this sound cold, but the subject is cold.  I don't know how or what chemicals are used in prisons for dead by lethal injection.  I know that they use 2 IVs for backup or redundancy.  I have never experienced the failure of one IV to knock me out.

I will stop before I get off-subject into the death penalty.   Burlison

No comments:

Post a Comment